Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hopeless

It's been a while... I had to deal with the loss of a loved one may he RIP. I wanted to just speak freely because I am feeling a little down.

Being this way is such a lonely feeling, there are times (like now for me) when it is hard to find someone who understands what you are going through. Without going into detail I'm really lost right now. I know that I have people that I can go to but in my mind worrying others about my problems seem burdensome. So what do I do????

I want to open up but to who? And where do I start? I'm so confused I hate this. I was trying to speak to someone earlier about what I go through and they looked at me like I was crazy. All they kept saying was "I don't understand, how did you get like this?" Shit I don't. know... you tell me! No really, but i explained some things in my past that occurred along with the known fact that mental illnesses are genetic. They said " genetic??? I just seen your dad and it doesn't look like anything is wrong with him." What an ignorant thing to say to someone who is obviously hurting...

No comments:

Post a Comment